cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Doc format for release
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:23:11 GMT
On 17 Oct 2005, at 11:52, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> As our documentation is now managed by Daisy, we don't have the docs in
> the source repository anymore. For the release we should include docs
> in
> the distributions.
> It seems to me that we have three choices (please correct me if I'm
> wrong):
> 1) a PDF of the whole doc
> 2) a set of HTML files

I'd say make my ideal solution would be provide a separate download for
a well-packaged collection of HTML docs. But since we want to bundle
(not sure why), 2) gets my vote.

Steven Noels
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message