cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs now use Daisy-wiki defined URLspace
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:13:27 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> hepabolu wrote:
>
> >On my brand new Powerbook, the background color of the Apache
> >Cocoon logo (left with feather) has a different shade of blue as
> >background, while I can't remember having seen that on my Windows
> >machine.
> >
> >AFAICT colors are identical. Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Yes... I'm seeing it, but I think it's because of the color
> management done on the Mac...

On my Mac everything is fine when using Firefox
but when using Safari there is a different blue
background for the top banner, making the left-hand
logo appear to contrast. The same with those pesky
round corners at the bottom of the left-hand menu.

I remember seeing an issue long ago in Forrest's
Jira about this. Some CSS fix was applied to correct
a similar problem with IE.

-David