cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steinar Jonsson <sjons...@online.no>
Subject Javaflow and 2.1.8
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:19:31 GMT
I have played a little with 2.1.8 and have two problems related to javaflow.

Problem 1: I cannot get access to sitemap parameters. This is supposedly
fixed in 2.2, but would be nice to have in 2.1 also.

Problem 2: I cannot get a selection box value change event to terminate
FormInstance.show() and give control back to my flow code.
It looks like this is what's happening:
- the form is initially set to invalid, validations are supposed to possibly
  set it to valid
- the result of calling endProcessing() is that no validation takes place
  so the form remains invalid
- if the form is invalid it is redisplayed no matter what

These problems are not new, it's the same in 2.1.7.

Regards
Steinar Jonsson