cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: release, trunk and branch now run on (was: Updating Cocoon Version in zone)
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 04:37:51 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> To find out how this works, zone admins should start by studying the
> /home/config/ script, it's fairly
> self-explanatory. Any changes to stuff under /home/config should be
> done with the "config" user ID (su - config).

Good on you for setting all that up. Big effort.

I am just finishing off storing all our configuration
at forrest.zones.a.o into our SVN. That has made it
so much easier to collaboratively work on things and
to manage it. Also if damage ever happens then we
have reliable sources.

I will start to help to do that at Cocoon too.

Would someone do useradd for me please.

View raw message