cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote result for docs [was: [Vote] Doc format for release]
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:59:43 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> >I'll commit the new configuration to SVN then. Question is where?
> >
> >Are we ready to delete everything from the site repo?
>
> No! Site repository is contains Cocoon Project docs, 1.x docs, 2.0, and 2.1
> docs.

By the way, the forrestbot is also building the top-level
docs. It uses the sources from that cocoon/site repository.

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/fr/build/cocoon-site/

This is using forrest_07_branch, i.e. the current release.

However our instructions still say to use forrest-0.6
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate

I will update that soon so that these top-level docs
use forrest_07_branch.

-David