cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] new committer: Max Pfingsthorn
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:20:36 GMT
Dear Max,

Congratulations  for  becoming  a  new Apache  member  and  Cocoon
committer.   It's  worth  the  effort you  made  with  the  widget
libraries.   Sadly  I  couldn't  afford  to be  at  the  GT  where
apparently you convinced everybody ;-)

I wish  you intend to enhance  your work on the  widget libraries.
As  you know,  there  are a  few issues  that  we [1]discussed  on
this  list, especially  problem  with a  library defining  several
cross-referencing  classes, and  adding  the ability  to expand  a
group of widgets without creating  an additional nesting level and
without the need to use <fd:class> and <fd:new>.

Otherwise,  I  know you  are  interested  in an  AJAX  lightweight
portal.   I  intend  to  provide  a sample  to  Cocoon  because  I
implemented one myself, currently  in my [2]private repository.  I
need to write  a demo and ensure that it  integrates seamlessly in
the Cocoon samples.

All the best,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot