cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a forrestbot for Cocoon (Was: Aess to Cocoon Zone)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:46:48 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > >If the Cocoon project wants us to regularly generate
> > >the newest doc effort (remembering that docs are not
> > >actually published to cocoon.apache.org yet) then lets
> > >build on Forrest's existing resources.
> >
> > +1 - At present I'm hearing noises about moving away from Forrest. So
> > I'm holding back until a clear decision is made.

Yeah but noises often happen. As you are probably
aware, the Cocoon documentation efforts have surges.
Lets do all that we can to keep it rolling.

Until Cocoon decides, we can add another build
to the new forrestbot at forrest.zones.a.o
Lets talk on the Forrest list if you need help.

The demo might aid that decision. At the least
it helps us to develop Forrest capabilities.

-David