cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r314929 - in /cocoon: blocks/core-samples-additional/trunk/samples/ blocks/core-samples-additional/trunk/samples/resources/ blocks/core-samples-additional/trunk/samples/resources/i18n/ blocks/core-samples-additional/trunk/samples/stylesheet...
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:12:07 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
> >
> >Would you be so nice as to share with us the contents of your [auto-
> >props] section? I assume you have added all filename patterns that  are
> >relevant for Cocoon sources.
>
> Done. Feel free to update.
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SVNConfig

Surely it would be better to build on the file
that we have been trying to provide for all committers.

I mentioned this earlier in this thread. Perhaps it
got missed with the change of subject name.

See the ready-made config file linked at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

-David