cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Carothers <ga...@versionthis.com>
Subject Re: Concerns about the Prototype JS library
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:09:05 GMT
On Thursday 13 October 2005 11:37 am, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Other possible candidates you are aware of ?

I'm using MochiKit[1], which doesn't do most of nifty little effects that
Scriptaculous but does make JS programing a good bit more sane. Mochi is very
well documented and haven't had any nasty suprises so far. (Also, it does
very nice logging which is something none of the others I've seen really
do, in fact in one case wrote a quick patch to it so that each log message
from javascript was sent to a pipeline for server side logging.) It's my
understanding that Dojo will work WITH Mochi rather then either supplanting
the other.

--Gavin

[1] http://mochikit.com/