cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Hermann <christoph.herm...@guschtel.de>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] IRC support?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:07:56 GMT
Am Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2005 00:39 schrieb Antonio Gallardo:

Hello,

> >And hey, you get really good support on IRC when you have enough time to
> >wait :)
>
> I though we were against providing IRC support. Because it is exactly
> the same as providing private support. We find your self giving the same
> answer over and over, no archives and so on.

Yes of course, thats true.
But its more "live", communication is faster and when you want to solve a
problem within the next 5-15Minutes i would go to irc (actually i'm often
there, also to support others if i can) because i don't expect everyone to
read the mailing list every 5minutes. If someone is on IRC he might be able
to answer the question very fast.

Christoph