cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject COCOON-1663 for 2.1.8 blocking issues (was: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8)
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:56:09 GMT
Le 27 oct. 05, à 16:42, Andrew Savory a écrit :

> ...-1 for tomorrow: just got bitten again by this bug:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1594

I have created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1663 to list
issues which we consider blocking for the release, and added
COCOON-1594 as a blocker to it (although it is debatable whether the
issue is actually blocking, but this can be discussed in COCOON-1594).

I'm no Jira expert but this looks like an easy way to decide when to
release - if people agree, please link any issue that you consider
blocking to http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1663

-Bertrand