cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject forms documentation updates
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:33:44 GMT
Hi,

you might have seen the notification mails on the docs list for updates
to the forms documentation, but is probably easier if I explain what
I've done:

 * the introductionary sample has been updated to reflect the current
state of affairs (jx instead of forms transformer, no use of form.model
in js). It now also stands on its own, so it is possible to simply save
all sample files given there in a subdir of the cocoon webapp, and then
run the sample (on Cocoon 2.1.8).

 * a follow-up on the sample introducing styling using fi:group and use
of i18n

 * the template & styling docs for the individual widgets are now on the
reference pages of those widgets, instead of on the page of the forms
template transformer or the XSLT.

 * an implementation-neutral page about cforms templating has been
added, that contains most of the information that was previously on the
forms template transformer page.

 * moved the docs about selection lists out of the datatype docs into a
separate page.

Sometime next week I'll look into syncing these changes into the legacy
docs navigation.