cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Docs] Generate new PDF please before Cocoon 2.1.8 release
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:44:39 GMT
On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 19:51 +0200, hepabolu wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> could you please generate a new PDF for the Legacy docs that
> incorporates all changes that the editors and committers have added? I
> ran into a problem as I told you before.
>
> I'm away for most of next week and I'd like an updated version of the
> PDF to be incorporated in the upcoming 2.1.8 release.

I should certainly be able to look at that before the 2.1.8 release. By
that time including the HTML-book shouldn't be a problem either.

However, why not include the HTML generated by Ross' effort?

In my opinion, the [organisation of the] current 'legacy' documentation
better fits into the normal site-rendering as provided by forrest (or
the online Daisy Wiki). It will also be more familiar for the users,
2.1.8 is a patch release after all.