cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <jason.johns...@Intrado.com>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:11:22 GMT
On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 21:01 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 10 oct. 05, à 20:32, Geert Josten a écrit :
>
> > > How about doing a "bug amnesty" as follows?
> >
> > Good idea. Hasn't this been done before with some of the bugs?...
>
> some, yes, but not on a large scale, which I think we need now.

FYI a similar mass-resolution was performed in mozilla.org's Bugzilla
installation, to mixed reaction[1].  IIRC they added an "EXPIRED"
resolution state, so all the auto-resolved bugs became "RESOLVED
EXPIRED", making it easy to tell them apart.

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/gerv/archives/2005/09/autounco_info.html