cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [CForms] add-row widget
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:08:42 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to invoke the add-row action from a custom jscript but I do
not know how.

I need to invoke the add-row action after some other steps on the client
side. I thought in just copying the transformed html code it would work,
but no.

I tried with something like:
onClick="forms_submitForm(document.getElementById('section.0.story.0.add'), 'section.0.story.0.add')">test</a>

...but I get "Error: forms_submitForm is not defined"

On the other hand this is working fine when it is in the <input />, so I
do not understand why it is not working in above code (I reckon it has
something to do with ajax, but not sure).

Is it possible to invoke the add-row action from custom jscript? If so
can somebody *please* give some hints. I am lost and spend the whole day
in try and error. :(

TIA for any hints

salu2
--