cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] seven good reasons to close down users@cocoon.apache.org
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:04:00 GMT

>> Too bad you cannot cross-post between the two lists, that alone
>> could have made things easier.
>>

> The developer list should receive mails also from the user list
> with [Users] prepended. In this way developers get user mails, but
> users don't need to read all the longwinding discussions about
> internals (which tend to frighten some).

TBH I think forwarding the mails from users to dev
is nothing but saying developers have to be subscribed
to users. Whether forcing this is a good or a bad
idea is a different thing ...but I am still in
favor of *not* forwarding. I don't really see the
point of it.

Let's better have a few more developer subscribed
to users again.

cheers
--
Torsten