cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApplesProcessor - a little crazy idea
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:11:43 GMT

> - it looks like javaflow is still quite unstable

Hey, hey, hey! ;) ...that sounds much worse than it is!

It is still marked unstable - that's true. And compared
to Apples it has a bigger complexity implementation-wise
so of course the risk it might break in certain conditions
is bigger. But as for the trunk implementation - I think we
made great progress.

The API itself is not very likely to change much - if at all.
We only need a few more people using it to find the corner cases.
I don't think the current restrictions are a no-go for using it.
...but of course it is still (only kind of) new technology.

My 2 cents

cheers
--
Torsten