cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:38:15 GMT
Le 19 oct. 05, à 05:20, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :
> ...Closing the open bugs is like deleting this knowledge database.
> Bugzilla is showing how we cares about the user reports. IMHO, the
> list should be a TODO list for the community...

Note that issues don't necessarily have to stay closed, we can also
reopen them in a lower priority if we get no response to our
confirmation request. 2]. So no information will be lost.

> ...One of the thing I learned here is that this is basically a
> do-ocracy. If you think this is the best way to go, just do it. :-)

Thanks - anyway a new and improved idea has come up [1] and we'll do
the cleanup after moving to Jira, so this won't happen right now.

-Bertrand

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=112929764310413&w=2
]2| http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=112929316623578&w=2