cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:12:09 GMT
Hi,

On 27 Oct 2005, at 15:53, Upayavira wrote:

> Well, are you saying that this is a critical bug?
>
> As far as I am concerned, you can vote -1 on a release because
> something
> is critical to the project, but not because it is inconvenient to
> you :-)

Well, a component of Cocoon (SQL Transformer) no longer works ... so
yes, I'd say it's a critical bug. Anyone upgrading to 2.1.8 that uses
SQL Transformer may find their sites no longer work.

Thanks for adding the block to Jira, Bertrand. I should have done
that when I first put it in Bugzilla I guess.

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/