On 9/8/05, Torsten Schlabach <tschlabach@apache.org> wrote:
I agree, this would be a good idea!

We just need to make sure that one (better two) people take care of the
recording and publishing. We also need to make sure that the audio
system will provide a suitable connection.

Where would the RSS be published? On the Cocoon zone?

I was thinking cocoongt.org ... the content could be purely static ... or we could build something smarter.  But I don't really know details of how that site is hosted, what other options there might be, etc. Others probably know better.

Regards,
Torsten