cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: VariableResolver in I18nTransformer
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:46:27 GMT

On Sep 24, 2005, at 12:05 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> Looking at the code it certainly doesn't look like it.
>
> XMLResourceBundleFactory uses a regular source resolver, not the
> variable source resolver.

Hmm, I didn't know there even was a variable source resolver... anyway,
take a look in I18nTransformer itself — the name and location values
are already processed through a VariableResolver before they are passed
off to the bundle factory.  So that should be working, whatever that
means :-).  I think I just don't understand the semantics of sitemap
variables well enough to figure out why it isn't working for me.