cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From BURGHARD Éric <eric.burgh...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: loc namespace and attributes in inserted nodes (CForms)
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:59:13 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> BURGHARD Éric wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I found that the loc namespace and several attributes are inserted during
>>the binding phase (inser-node). Theses informations are apparently usefull
>>for cocoon stack traces, but IMHO they should disapear during form.save().
>>I'm not sure. Is this a bug or feature ?
>>

> Yes, this is a bug. The binding mixes instructions and elements that are
> copied to the target document, and these attributes should be removed in
> this last case.
>
> I'm currently doing a triple merge on CForms (2.2, 2.1 and Max
> libraries) and will take care of this afterwards.
>
> Thanks for reporting!

It was not a regular reporting since i was not sure (and i understand that i
don't need to fill-up a bugzilla ticket). Anyway it's me who need to thank
you for merging :-)

Can i do something for ajax support in FormsTransformer. Would it be better
if i wait until your merges ? Is there a lot of change on AJAX
implementation ?

Eric.