cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From BURGHARD √Čric <eric.burgh...@systheo.com>
Subject AJAX + FormsGenerator
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:59:30 GMT
Hi,

Since i'm using xsl2 for all my forms, i'm looking for a way to enable ajax
in FormsGenerator. After quickly looking through sources, i found that this
feature seems to be planned in the FormsGenerator (FIXME comments).

At first glance, i thought that this would be just a matter of copy and
paste of the relevant code from JXMacrosHelper to AbstractWidget, so i
could use the browser-update transformer (exactly like we use to do with
the CForms macros). But by reading the comment (we may want to strip out
completely widgets that aren't updated when in AJAX mode), i'm not sure if
this is the right way to do it.

Will the generator generate the bu tags, or will it generate the tags for
updated widgets only (without bu) ?

I need some enlightment just to be able to contribute cleanly to this really
cool feature (thx sylvain).

Regards.