cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans>
Subject Re: [CForms] Fixing samples, some questions arise
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:59:00 GMT

hepabolu wrote:

>> good idea. Maybe you could graphically separate the short description a
>> bit more somehow so its more clear where the description ends and where
>> the actual sample starts.
> :-) Have you actually LOOKED at the sample runtime? I've used the same
> CSS class as the group headers in the overview page of the samples, i.e.
>  blue background with dark blue bottom border (and the lower left corner
> rounded if you use Firefox).
> Looks different enough to me. ;-)

I must have expressed myself wrong. What i meant to say was is that
maybe a little bit more space or a thin line between the sample
description (ie the text ending with "to see how this is done" on
localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/carselector ) and the actual sample
output could improve readability. It was the first thing that came to my
mind after looking at the page - ignore it.

I realize now that you were only referring to the "AJAX Sample" part you
added - which is ofcourse adequately separated :-)

View raw message