cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject <map:include>
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:45:26 GMT

Hi,

I have yet to use <map:include>, but now that I want it I get
"org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Element 'include' is not allowed at blah blah blah..."

I thought this was in 2.1.7... ?  But there's no mention of it
athttp://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.7

I looked at components/treeprocessor/treeprocessor-builtins.xml,
thinking it would have to be in there if it's supported, and didn't find
it.  But then, I didn't find it in BRANCH_2_1_X either, and then I
didn't find it in trunk/ in sitemap-language.xml, which I presume
replaces treemap-builtins.xml, either... (I don't really know anything
about the sitemap implementation, I'm just grubbing  around...)

d'uh... what am I missing?

Somebody please flip me a clue :-/

------
mark (feeling really out of it...)