cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Eclipse w/ 2.1.7
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:46:20 GMT

Mark Lundquist wrote:

> I'm going to "test with 2.1.7"... but can somebody clarify what was
> changed in in 2.1.8 to obviate the "old way"?  Apparently in 2.1.8, the
> "build.sh eclipse-project" is no longer necessary?  Anyway, if someone
> cares to provide some hints for me on this, I'd be glad to update the Wiki.

FWIW i still do "build eclipse-project" even "build
eclipse-customized-project". The latter sets up the source paths of the
enabled blocks only, making eclipse+cocoon sources actually doable on
lower spec machines.  I keep svn+jetty outside of eclipse as both act
too quirky when run from inside the ide.

Jorg