cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Podkowinski <spo...@gmail.com>
Subject cocoon maven repository
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:37:05 GMT
Hi Dev Team

I'm currently working on a project that does bundle the cform and
portal block + core classes and is being build by maven1. This works
quite well, the only problem is that some of cocoons dependencies
cannot be found in the well known public repositories, mostly
snapshot/dated jars such as rhino.

Now I noticed that you guys are porting the whole cocoon project to
maven2. How are you managing dependencies? It would be great if you
could support maven1 as well by providing a remote repo with the
dependences. Creating pom descriptors for each block would also be
helpfull.

Regards,
Stefan