cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shall we switch to Jira?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:10:17 GMT
Le 12 sept. 05, à 20:10, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :

> Just an idea... I'm used to work on it at work, and it's quite an
> improvement on Bugzilla...

The thing is, IMHO we don't even use bugzilla very seriously, so I
don't know if switching to a better tool would help.

If people think the impoved features that Jira brings would help us
make better use of our issue tracking, AND if Jira at the ASF is stable
(seems like there are regular reports of it being down, but it's just
an impression as I'm not using it much), I'd be ok to switch.

An important thing for code contributions via the issue tracker is that
jira has this "check here to indicate your acceptance of the ASF
license for your contribution" box. Helps sort out the legal aspects of
contributions.

-Bertrand