cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: validation block: RELAX-NG, XML-Schema, any other languages required?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 06:14:55 GMT
Le 7 sept. 05, à 21:49, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :

> ...Any other languages that _seriously_ deserve some attention before
> marking the block as "stable" ?
>
> I'm thinking about DTDs using the same Xerces internals, WDYT?

Yes, DTDs are still in widespread use, to it would be cool to have a
validating transformer for that.

Just curious, do your validators "just" stop processing when they find
an error, or can they let the XML flow go through with validation
errors added as annotations (inline namespaced XML elements for
example)?

My use-case is for example a content management system, where it would
be cool to be able to accept a document for storage, while noting that
it is not valid.

-Bertrand