cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bricks example app in our whiteboard, WDYT?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:57:26 GMT
Le 20 sept. 05, à 10:14, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> Upayavira wrote:
>> So, you get my vote for putting it into the whiteboard.
>
> +1 also. I'm frequently asked about the recommended practices or
> design patterns for a Cocoon application. So starting to have some
> sample standalone applications in our SVN is a good thing...

Thanks guys for your support!

I've just committed a first skeleton at
whiteboard/example-apps/bricks-cms. It's not much worth looking at it
yet, I'll work on it in the next few days (I have to - the GT papers
have to be ready by Monday ;-)

People shouldn't worry about the CMS bit, this won't be competition to
the established Cocoon-based CMSes, but a toy CMS makes a good example
of where Cocoon shines.

-Bertrand