cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Warped Text...
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:47:58 GMT
Il giorno 02/set/05, alle 17:32, Pier Fumagalli ha scritto:

> Yep, but SVG IMVHO is quite overkill to generate a simple image...
> Plus I suspect that the blurring algorithm is quite easy to recognize
> (in terms of running a simple image analysis package over the
> generated output).

Indeed, but my CAPTCHA widget is not tied to a particular image
generation algorithm. It just calls a pipeline which must be able to
get the string to be rendered from a session attribute. If you want,
you can replace the one in the sample with one using your generator.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/