cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Shall we switch to Jira?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:31:06 GMT
On 14 Sep 2005, at 21:34, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 14 sept. 05, à 21:43, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :
>
>> ...The workflow in use is a simplified one, there are only three
>> statuses:
>> - Open
>> - Closed
>> - Reopened
>>
>> I took out the "In Progress" and "Resolved" as I personally never
>> found any use for it, and I wanted to show off the simples JIRA
>> setup possible, but they can be re-inserted at any time (actually
>> if someone has better workflow ideas, I'm all ears).
>
> The "Need Info" state is useful when an issue needs clarification
> and we're waiting (sometimes for ages) for people to respond to our
> query.

That's a good one. I'll see if I can add the "waiting" status to the

>> ...The project owner is "dev@cocoon.apache.org", and I'm the only
>> member of the cocoon-developers group for now. Who wants to have
>> access for testing?..
>
> Me, hoping to find some time to test it.

You have currently two accounts on JIRA: "bdelacretaz" and
"bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch". I think the second one was created when
importing the Cocoon bugs. I granted the first one permission to play
with Cocoon.

If we ever go live with this one, I'll try to figure out a way to
"merge" those two accounts.

     Pier