cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279762 - in /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X: legal/msv-20030225.jar.license.txt lib/optional/msv-20030225.jar src/blocks/validation/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:24:21 GMT
On 11 Sep 2005, at 01:23, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> We have a Legal VP now :-)
> Pier, if you want to use that code, send a comment to Cliff.

Skolnick or Wooley?

> Also, we could also tell sun to remove that clause or to relicense
> under CDDL.

Nah, just make some mock classes and re-distribute... We've got 90%
of the functionality in there implemented. Someone smart might even
be able to use Xerces to do DTD validation, rather than using MSV.

For now, I just want to finalize the API for validation and clean up
that block...

View raw message