cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2005] Capture Audio for Podcast?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 06:35:43 GMT
Hi,

On 9 Sep 2005, at 00:08, Arje Cahn wrote:

> I'd be happy to host the recordings, at least during the GT itself,
> although maybe afterwards it might be good to switch to an Apache
> mirrored environment (? not sure if that's possible).

It's not really possible to use the Apache mirrors for AV of the
GetTogether - we asked infra last year and the response was pretty
much "you really ought to find your own host for that sort of stuff".
We're happy to provide a long-term host for it.

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/