cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Serious bug in tree processor
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:40:13 GMT
>From: Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org>
>Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:58:14 +0200
>
>Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > Anybody know what the root issue is?
> >
>The type attribute of the pipeline element has not been evaluated
>correctly. In this case the type attribute of the first pipeline element
>has been used for all pipeline elements in a sitemap.
>
> > Do we have a TestCase to catch the problem in case it is accidentally
> > re-introduced?
>I don't think so. The test case should have at least to pipeline
>sections with different type attributes and should test if the correct
>pipeline is used in each section.
>
>Carsten

On the subject of test cases, can anyone help me with the problem I posted
over on users@ a few days ago?  I'm trying to test a transformer, and copied
the code & .xtest from the ones in Cocoon's sources, but for some reason it
doesn't create the component manager.  I have other test cases for actions
that are fine, but my transformer ones all refuse to run.  I've had
absolutely no response on the other list, but perhaps there's someone more
knowlegeable over here? :-)

Andrew.