cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Shall we switch to Jira?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:05:45 GMT
On 15 Sep 2005, at 13:16, Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> Upayavira wrote:

Who

>>> I believe accounts were copied across from bugzilla. Have you
>>> used your bugzilla credentials?
>>>
>> Yes I have.
>>
> I have also created a new user (username lgawron). After logging in
> - no trace of cocoon :)

The home of Jira says:

Some projects were migrated here from Bugzilla. If you had a Bugzilla
account, log in using your email address as username. You will need
to have a new password mailed to you. You can search for issues by
their old Bugzilla ID in the portlet below.

:-) Your account got migrated over from BugZilla, simply request the
password...

Anyhow, now even your "lgawron" account has access to "cocoon-
developers"

     Pier