cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Fixing block XCONF files (Was: Re: Blocks in 2.2)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:30:08 GMT
On 5 Sep 2005, at 17:41, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 5 sept. 05, à 02:49, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :
>
>> ...PS: I noticed that in the 2.1.x branch, most of the XMAPs in
>> the block samples declare elements within the "map" namespace for
>> patching, but don't declare the namespace itself. I suspect this
>> is because ANT doesn't use a namespace-aware parser (bytes me
>> how), but XMLLINT reports failures for a number of files (see list
>> below). In my blocks I declare the namespace and that doesn't seem
>> to create any problems, should we go ahead and fix the wrong ones?..
>
> Yes, one reason is to be able to use the refdoc block to generate
> documentation from them, by annotating them - they must be
> parseable for this to work.

Kewl, that's now done, there's only one thing puzzling me. These are
the errors I get from XML files in the blocks/conf:

ojb/conf/repository_database.xml:74: parser error : Extra content at
the end of the document
     <jdbc-connection-descriptor jcd-alias="personnel" default-
connection="true">
     ^
ojb/conf/repository_internal.xml:62: parser error : Extra content at
the end of the document
    <class-descriptor
    ^
ojb/conf/repository_user.xml:28: parser error : Extra content at the
end of the document
     <class-descriptor
class="org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Employee" table=
     ^

Those, though, are beyond my understanding in fixing...

     Pier