cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: NPE in 2.1.x on startup
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:02:00 GMT
On 12 Sep 2005, at 10:14, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> After updating to latest and doing a clean build I get the
> following NPE
> on startup - I guess this is something from the new validation block.

Yep... It simply compiled cleanly but I didn't test it (read my
commit message).

  After loosing my wife's powerbook hard disk a couple of months ago
(<http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/2005/07/fiddling-about-with-
screwdrivers.html>) I'm becoming extremely paranoid about hard disk
failures.

Today it's fixing time :-)

     Pier