cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: New Ajax block, CForms autocompletion suggestion-lists
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:14:39 GMT
Hi!

This is great! I was wondering if I can help out with any more ajaxization during the Hackathon.
Is there still work to do? If yes, where and what? I would also like to try to ajaxize the
portals a bit, for snappiness (like http://www.netvibes.com/, or http://www.google.com/ig).
What do you guys think? Is it possible?

Bye!
max