cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [GT2005] FINAL CALL: GetTogether 2005 CFP - deadline tomorrow!
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:35:33 GMT
Hi all,

Final call! The CFP ends tomorrow. We've received a bunch of first class talks, but if you
still have something on your mind, don't hesitate and please send me your thoughts! The agenda
should be available on the site by monday, so everyone knows what to expect and start signing
up like crazy!!

Could someone please add a link to the GT on the cocoon.apache.org homepage? The ApacheCon
2005 ad is still on there..

Arjé

Cocoon GetTogether 2005
October 5,6,7th, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
http://www.cocoongt.org.

DEADLINE for proposal : Friday September 2th, 2005
Proposals should be sent to: info at cocoongt.org

In 6 weeks time there'll be plenty of Cocoon talks, hacking, food, beers, laughs - everything
you've been waiting for since you left Ghent on October 12th last year...

We are looking for you to come on stage and talk about all things Cocoon. People who want
to present during the GetTogether are kindly requested to send in a presentation proposal.
Presentation topics will be screened for cluefulness, in the sense that we don't want any
commercial presentations.
Introductory, tutorial-like stuff into new or advanced topics are much appreciated though.
Please send in your presentation proposal to info at cocoongt.org - see below for a template
to help you in filling out a proposal.

GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL

Do not include proprietary or confidential material in your proposals.
We will assume that you do not consider any material included in the
proposals to be confidential. All conference presentations are
vendor-agnostic and should focus on technology. Your proposal should
contain the following information:

1. Proposed title for the talk/session/debate.
2. Brief outline or abstract of the talk/session/debate
    * Please be as concise as possible.
    * Please write in third-person context.
    * Please list any prerequisite sessions or knowledge you feel is essential.
    * Indicate, if applicable, if this is a beginning or advanced talk.
3. For all proposed speakers, include: speaker name, title, company, address, email, phone
number, fax and website.
4. Biography for the proposed speaker(s) showing relevant experience and qualification to
speak on the proposed subject matter (not to exceed 250 words).
5. Primary contact/founder name, title, company, address, email and phone number.

All speakers are required to submit copies of their presentations before September 21st, 2005.
These presentations will be included in the conference notes. All presentations will be made
available after the conference in electronic (PDF) format.

Arjé Cahn, on behalf of the GT 2005 organising team.

----

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam