cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Re: Shall we switch to Jira?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:10:22 GMT
Hi there,

> > I think that anything at this point is better than BugZilla! :-)
>

> Is there a clear bug migration procedure from bugzilla to jira?

See http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.3.1/bugzilla_import.html
(The Atlassian's are smart boys. They'll do anything to allow you to port your old stuff to
their new stuff - Bugzilla, JSPWiki, you name it and there's a converter available.)

We've been using Jira for years, and are *very* happy with it. We have customers working directly
with Jira, and they love the roadmap functionalities. How can I get Bugzilla to tell me what
issues are scheduled to be fixed for the next release? Of course, this might not be a commercial
environment, but I think it still counts for OSS too.

Arje