cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [GT2005] Cocoon GT Talks!
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:40:58 GMT
> My opinion is that selecting which talks to run is a hard task, the
> best thing would be to setup a second track...but if it's not
> possible
> you'll have to make hard choices.

Well.... Physically it would be possible to do tracks in two rooms but it's mainly a financial
matter..
If someone reading this is willing to sponsor a second room, we'll do it!

> If a second track is not possible, how about having some lightning
> talks instead of just crossing out stuff?

Could do, but there's very limited time at the presentations day.
We could, however, move some talks to the second Hackaton day.

> Here's my (personal and biased) attempt at classifying the
> talks, with

thanks!

Arje