cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Mcdonald <ross_mcdon...@vnu.co.uk>
Subject flowscript in jruby
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 10:49:36 GMT
Hi Cocoon folk,

I am a long time fan of Ruby, and work with Cocoon for a living (at
VNU with Pier) and hope to get a better knowledge of its inner workings,
the prospect of working with Ruby inside Cocoon is therefore very
interesting to me,

I would love to have a look into this, but have no idea really of how
complex implementing a flowscript implementation is,
if I could get a little help, I would like to have a go at tackling
this as my first real contribution to Cocoon,

please let me know if you are happy for me to delve into this,

cheers,

Ross McDonald.