cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project cocoon (in module cocoon) failed
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 04:32:32 GMT
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Upayavira <> wrote:

> The problem I have is that these to files:
> Are actually quite different. Is that because ours has just
> developed, and gumps has stayed the same, or has Gump's developed
> too?

Yes, it has.

> Can someone create a file (either will be fine) that is the correct
> latest?

Gump's is now a merged version, I had to tweak a few things and rename

I also had to add project descriptors for portals-pluto and
portals-bridges (which should have been there anyway).  It will take a
few Gump runs to make the portals-bridges descriptor work, so Cocoon
will drop to prereq failed state.  If anybody more familiar with Maven
than I am wants to lend a hand, you are welcome.

View raw message