cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Mcdonald <ross_mcdon...@vnu.co.uk>
Subject Re: flowscript in jruby
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:40:51 GMT
Hi,

in all honesty it would depend on how integrated jruby would be, I
know that jruby itself has many limitations
at the moment, so initially it would be more about working with the
ruby synax and various shorthand notations,

if extra functionality or new ways to do things would be enabled over
time though, this would make the task
worthwhile I believe,

I believe that choice is a good thing, so having alternative
implementations helps people to work with what
they like, and I certainly think Ruby has a lot to offer Cocoon,

Ross.