cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Small nag for Eclipse
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:58:29 GMT
I've noticed that when one works on Cocoon in Eclipse, and at a
certain point issues a "./build.sh clean-dist", Eclipse complains
that its build directory is gone nowhere, and that somehow it can't
re-create it.

I assume this is because the output directory for Eclipse is
somewhere on a three-deep path (build/eclipse/classes), and when
"clean-dist" removes the "build" directory, the baby gets confused.

I change this every time in my "local.build.properties" to be
".eclipse", and that removes the problem, but I was thinking, would
it be all-right to change that in "build.properties" and ship it as
default?

     Pier