cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: [RT] Are svn externals a good idea?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:16:31 GMT
I think svn:external is used correctly in this case, when used without
specifying a revision number. I think the revision number should be set
only when creating a tag for a specific version (e.g. when creating a
tag for Cocoon 2.1.8).

Or, maybe it works when copying the forms block into the tagged version,
when creating a tag. E.g. something like:

$ svn copy http://.../branches/2_1_X http://.../tags/2.1.8
$ svn copy http://.../blocks/forms/trunk \
http://.../tags/2.1.8/src/blocks/forms

Maybe a simple script could do this.