cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: [RT] Are svn externals a good idea?
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:56:23 GMT
Sorry, hit the send button too early...

You can specify a revision within the svn:external property. Something
like (got this sample from the svn book):

third-party/skins/toolkit -r21 http://svn.red-bean.com/repos/skin-maker

So I think, when you've labelled cocoon 2.1.8, you should change the
svn:externals property in that tag one more time an let it point to the
CForms block with the same revision number as the revision that
committed the tagging of version 2.1.8, right?

Bart.