cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject ClassNotFoundExceptions after using FOPSerializer
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:45:21 GMT
Hi,

I've run into a very weird problem. After generating a PDF page, our web
application breaks, and reports ClassNotFoundExceptions. The exceptions
look like:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com/bizzdesign/risks/assessment/UploadedEvidence

It looks like somewhere before, during or after the PDF serialization,
the classloader changes and can't find any classes in WEB-INF/lib
anymore. When this problem happens, I need to restart the web
application, otherwise it keeps reporting these errors. This error only
happens on AIX/Websphere 5.1.

Serializing to PDF works correctly on Windows XP/Tomcat and Windows
XP/Websphere 5.1.

Anyone seen this error before using FOP?

Thanks,
Bart.