cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Shall we switch to Jira?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:56:33 GMT

On Sep 13, 2005, at 4:33 AM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> I think that anything at this point is better than BugZilla! :-)

Somebody a while back posted a link to Trac
(http://www.edgewall.com/trac/).  I can't speak from experience with
it, and I don't know whether it has all the industrial-strength
features that people are looking for.  But... I thought of mentioning
it because the integration with Subversion is interesting and looks
pretty impressive.  (One limitation is that currently Trac must be
installed on the same host as the SVN repo).

But I guess if there were people on this list who were qualified to
compare it w/ BZ & Jira, they'd have sounded off by now...

—ml—